BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Saturday, January 15, 2011

DaShawn- Waco, TX

                                 A Boss Like Us Interview
                        
                                                                       "DaShawn"

A R&B Singer on the rise, in hopes of bringing the feeling & attention back to R&B sat down with a one on one interview with BLU to give us a idea of who he really is & what he hopes to accomplish in the R&B game.

BossLikeUs: Where are you from?

DeShawn: Born In Waco TX. But now residing in Dallas, TX

BossLikeUs: How long have you been singing?

DeShawn: I have been singing since the age of 8. At the age of 12 I when I decided to be an artist.

BossLikeUs: History of R&B has changed… What makes you Music Different?

DeShawn: I wouldn’t say that my music is “different” I would just say that I like to make my music to go back and sound somewhat like the bedroom style… like 90"s group H-Town & Jodeci… You know.. Back When R&B was strictly R&B

BossLikeUs: Do you have any performance history?       

DeShawn: Performance history. Well I’ve performed only throughout Texas so far. Austin, Corsicana, Waco, Killeen, Houston to name a few. 2011  I will definitely have more cities/states under my belt.

BossLikeUs: 2011 is now here… What do hope to accomplish this year?

DeShawn: My goals for 2011 are to just keep working hard, grow my fan base, have a positive attitude & a successful Album release

BossLikeUs: Who are your influences?

DeShawn: The people that influenced me are Artists like R.Kelly, H-town, Gerald Levert, Avant. Ginuwine, Usher….I mean the list can go on forever lol. All these guys work hard and make great music & I respect & admire that.

OK now its time for the FAST FIVE!!!!

BossLikeUs: Are you Single?

DeShawn: Actually right now im single but if the right lady come thru I have no problem with changing that status

BossLikeUs: Which are you? The Flirt, The Romantic, Slacker, Workaholic

DeShawn: I’m a music workaholic flirt that can be very romantic

BossLikeUs: Lil’ Kim or Nicki Minaj?

DeShawn: Nicki

BossLikeUs:  Where can we find your music?

DeShawn: My music can be found on Tunes, Amazon, Napster, Cdbaby, Google has many different locations to find my music. Also on my websites http://www.imdashawn.com/ www.reverbnation.com/dashawn

BossLikeUs: Any last shoutouts?

DeShawn: I wanna give a shoutout to the whole team Dashawn promo group, Miss Mo for showing me love on her site BOSS!!! Lol..Too many names do i'ma do it like this shoutout to everyone that supports me. I really appreciate it. Thanks


BossLikeUs Would like to thank Deshawn again for his time & wish him well on his upcoming album & his future in the music industry. Feel free to check out some of his work in the Artist part of the site & on the other links listed.

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts