BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Desii B - Dallas, TX


Desiree "Desii B" Brown
Dallas, TX
http://www.modelmayhem.com/DesiiB123
"At each photoshoot that I do I make sure I bring my A game"

BossLikeUs: Where are you from & how old are you?

Desiree-I am 20 years old and from Dallas Texas

BossLikeUs: How long have you been modeling?

Desiree- I consider myself as a beginner to the modeling world because I have only been doing this for a little less than a year.

BossLikeUs: When did you know that you wanted to become a model? 


Desiree Brown
Desiree- Well I have been wanting to model since my junior year in high school but I felt that I wouldnt get very far because all of the models that I saw were tall and skinny and im on the thick side =) . So because of that I put the dreams of becoming a model aside and focused more on school. When graduation started to approach, I decided to do something different for my invitations so I went to houston and got with this photographer for a shoot and I loved it!!!!!! Eventhough it was raining my pictures came out beautiful. After I received my proof pictures I went around showing my friends and they kept saying "Why dont you model?" and I kept saying because im not skinny.lol. But that shoot really made me want to model so I pushed my insecure ways behind me and here I am. 

BossLikeUs: There is a large ratio of women who have started to claim the title of becoming a model, what is your opinion about that & what makes you different?

Desiree- "Ima model I did a photoshoot" (lol)- ugh I believe that anyone can do a photoshoot but that doesn't make you a model. I know some girls just do a shoot or two and thats it they don't put in ANY extra work. The thing that makes me different is my mindset. I know that modeling is something that I want to do and I know that its not an easy job to take on. Aside from doing photoshoots I promote myself as a model and I network my butt off. At each photoshoot that I do I make sure I bring my A game.

BossLikeus: Can you tell me more about events and people that you have worked with in your years of modeling?

Desiree-In my year of modeling I have met alot of great people I have a great photographer name William Washington with Extreme Works Studio which is located in Forth Worth Texas and I have had the oppurtunity to work with several local artist for videos, club hosting, mixtapes, flyers, and promo teams.

BossLikeUs: 2011 is now here, what do you hope to accomplish this year?

Desiree-This year I plan on getting booked for more events and I really really plan on working with photographer D.Brown he is my favorite!!!!!!!

BossLikeus: Do you have any events coming up soon?

Desiree-I have a few things lined up so far such as a project that Im working on with this promoter for Travis Porter, im very excited about that. I also have a few car shows and fashion shows that I plan on doing. There is also another big project that im working on with NewSwag Promotions but I really cant say what it is just yet until everything is in black&white but its something HUGE so just be on the look out.

BossLikeUs: If you had the choice to be anything other than a model, what would it be?

Desiree- Since I was a little girl I have always had a passion to work in the medical field. I am currently going to school for nursing so thats what i plan to do, be a Nurse as well as a model. I put my nursing career first

BossLikeUs: Where can we find more of your work?

Desiree-Visit my ModelMayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/DesiiB123


Desiree Brown
BossLikeUs: If you can have a photo shoot taken anyplace, where would it be?

Desiree- I would love to do a photoshoot on the beach. Im working towards it now lol

BossLikeUs: Are you single?


Desiree- Ugh yes im single and I dont like it =(

BossLikeUs: Favorite Color?

Desiree-I really dont have a favorite color but if I had to choose it would be black and grey

BossLikeUs: Favorite Food?


Desiree-I llllloooooovvvvvvveeeeeee pizza omg pepperoni its my favorite

BossLikeUs: What artist are you listening to right now?

Desiree-I love Musiq Soulchild and Keri Hilson but mainly Musiq Soulchild

BossLikeUs: Any last shoutouts or last words?


Desiree- I would like to give a shoutout to NewSwagInc and the founder of the company Lashay McGowan, BLU for featuring me on the site thanks, William Washington for working with me, DivaSquad Models out of Houston Texas, and Dallas models: Dallas Honeys, Pretty Diamonds, and last but not least all of the people I have ever worked with. Thank y'all for working with me and believing in me I promise I wont forget any of you.  

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts