BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quen Cornell-Austin,TX

Quentin "H2o" Cornell
Photographer, Producer, Singer, Rapper, Videographer, these are all things that describe Quentin “H2o” Cornell is and a true definition of an entrepreneur,with years under his belt with dealing with music H2o managed to transition his talented into photography and music videos & promos and continues to strive for excellence.
www.youtube.com/BigBoiTelevision, facebook.com/Quen Cornell


BossLikeUs: H2o you are seriously a true mogul do you think you can you list everything that you do?

H2o: hmmmm lol how much time you got???? I am a Singer/MC/Producer/Photographer/Graphic Designer/ Videographer …..Shall I continue lol?

BossLikeUs: lol well I don’t know what else you could possible do now..Lol But out of all of these things you do, which do you truly have the heart for?

H2o: I would say Music because without my knowledge and love for that I wouldn’t have been able to branch off into Videos and Photos. 

BossLikeUs: Ok well about your photography, how long you’ve been doing it? What made you want to get into it?

H2o Photography


H2o: About 2years, I really wanted to do videos not photos but started helping out different models and realized it came pretty natural to me.


BossLikeUs: Most feels that photography is an easy gig to get in to & that all you need is a camera and a little knowledge in Photoshop. What is your opinion on that?

H2o: Just because you buy Paper and Pencils doesn’t make you an artist. Either you have the eye for it or you don't… Plain and Simple 


BossLikeUs: Well you are still new to the music video game but, since you’ve started your business has taken off. What projects are you currently working on?

H2o: (smiles) now you know that's Top secret lol But, I do have some secrets worth waiting on so just keep a look out for my name.

BossLikeUs: I can respect that lol, being new to creating videos what do you think is the hardest thing to learn right now?

H2o: it's weird because to me videos are easier than anything else I’ve done, and I think that comes from all my years of producing.

BossLikeUs: Checking your track record I see that you HAVE been producing for years; can you tell me what type of music you’ve produced?

H2o: I produce e-v-e-r-y-t-h-a-n-g- lol except nursery rhymes

BossLikeUs: Which style is your favorite?

H2o: I would say club music, nothing better than seeing how your music and control people’s emotions in the club.

BossLikeUs: As a Singer how would you describe your sound?

H2o: Well I would have to say it’s just RAW, I like to create music by myself so I can get lost in it not worrying about anything or anybody else and just sing off of pure emotions.

BossLikeUs: I do remember you being on BLU’s site when it first launched and one the popular songs of yours seriously took off! I believe it was “Mr. Break It down Feat; Thee Voyce and Greezy of Da Klick (who are also on the site)”, how did this song come about?
Quen Cornell


H2o: how I came up with it… I remember just locking myself in my room with the beat and sung whatever came to my head. It was originally a solo song though then I started thinking about a video and felt it would have a better look with more people.

BossLikeUs: If you could shoot video/photo shoot with anyone at anyplace, who and where would it be?

H2o: good question lol.....hmmmm I want to shoot Lady Gaga in a meat freezer lol that would be unusually hot!

BossLikeUs: lol that’s very interesting, so what type of music are you listening to right now anyway?

H2o: me me it's all about me (lil Wayne voice) lol, naw right now it’s all about the early 90's R&B.

BossLikeUs: Well we would love to hear and see more of your work can you tell us where we could find it?

H2o: YouTube: bigboitelevision, soundclick: all under h2oproductions, Facebook: Quen Cornell, and Twitter: H2ophotography

BossLikeUs: Any Last Shout-Outs?

H2o: shoutouts to God for blessing me with these gifts and I will do everything I can to be the best I can be in everything I do.

BossLikeUs would like to thank Quen For taking time out of his day to give us this interview and we wish he nothing but the best and show him our full support… 

Work It In The Middle-Da Klick Promo Video  

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts