BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Thursday, March 28, 2013

[Video] Waka Flocka Talks About His Beef With Gucci Mane



Whatever went down between Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane doesn't look like it can be fixed judging by Waka's interview on MTV's RapFix Live today.


Waka said he has no idea why Gucci called him disloyal on Twitter and wanted to drop him from his 1017 Brick Squad label.


Waka Says
"Honest to God truth I don't know," Waka said when asked why Gucci would send out that tweet. "I'm the loyalest person you could ever see. I took on a man's beef, risked my life, hung out the window, risked my freedom. To my knowledge it can't be nothing but jealousy or something. Because it's nothing I did disloyal. Plus I own a percentage of 1017 Brick Squad. And I own 100% of Brick Squad Monopoly. So you can't kick the boss out."


According to Waka, he and Gucci had a heated argument before the tweet was sent out and the story about Gucci's Twitter being hacked was a lie.

"He bad vibe around me. I greet fans, he push fans, it's a difference," Waka explained. "Ain't gonna ever be no business [again] ever in life. No music...nothing. I won't do no music with him, I don't want no business with him."


Gucci is currently in Fulton County Jail in Georgia charged with aggravated assault on a fan. It might be a while before we hear his response.


Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts