BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Friday, June 14, 2013

[New Music] Ciara ft. Ne-Yo – Body Party (Gentlemen’s Remix)

Now I Love Me Some Ne-Yo.. and I gotta say.. I am loving this Remix on Ciara's Body Party Track. I hope a video comes out of this.

Check out some of Ne-yo lyrics below:
Bring your body [nothing more and nothing less]
Dress code is strictly enforced
Feel free to come underdressed
Ooh girl, slow it down a bit
Moving that thing like that girl you gon’ end this party quick
[Having me apologizing and s--t]
Talking ’bout my bad, give me two minutes
Round two will be greater
Let me taste your party favors
Listen Yourself and Tell Us What You Think About The Remix

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts