BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Holly "Hi Def" Daniels- Austin, TX

“Holly Hi Def Daniels”
"I have been giving 100% of myself and I hustle/grind 24/7 to actually live my dream of being a Model."


BossLikeus: Where are you from & how old are you? 

Hi Def:  I am from Austin, Texas and I am 21 years old

BossLikeUs: How long have you been modeling?

Hi Def: Ive been modeling for 5 years now

BossLikeUs: When did you know that you wanted to become a model? 

Hi Def: Well considering I was a chubby kid up until Junior High....once I got to High School and started getting attention I thought I was too cute..lol so I talk to my mom about getting into modeling. And that began the making of Holly HiDef Daniels =)

Holly "Hi Def" Daniels
BossLikeUs: How did you get the name Hi Def?  

Hi Def: Nothing fancy just one day a close family friend who later became my manager for 2 years called one day and was like I got a name for you..using your initials HD..lets call you HiDef..cause everything is clearer in HIDEFINITION..and theres the beginning of ME..gotta love it lol


BossLikeUs: There is a large ratio of women who have started to claim the title of becoming a model, what is your opinion about that and what makes you different?

Hi Def:  OMG....It really gets on my nerves!! I wont go into too many details cause I could write a book on my feelings on this subject.  I do feel however all these random females need to STOP allowing guys to tell them they cute and automatically ASSUME they a MODEL....THAT IS FAR FROM THE TRUTH!!! Plus it upsets me that they put the label of being a model..do a lil car show , somebody video THEN GET HOLLYWOOD....REALLY?
As for me, I feel that I am different because from day one of feeling that I wanted to become a Model I have been giving 100% of myself and I hustle/grind 24/7 to actually live my dream of being a Model. And I dont limit myself to being in a video, carshow, I really push to dip into a broader range with my modeling.


BossLikeUs: Looking through your resume, you have a very impressive track record. Can you tell me more about events and people that you have worked with in your years of modeling? 

Hi Def: Wow! I have been blessed with many opportunities with major people that opened a new door for me.  With being a CoHost on Spate Radio I have interviewed members of Grand Hustle, Cash Money, Shawty Lo, Diamond (Crime Mob), A & R Rep Mr Beasley with Asylum Records.  I have worked with Chalie Boy in his video "I Look Good", and a model for his lady tees clothing line.  Ive interviewed Bun B, Trae Tha Truth, Louisiana Cash. I was the Coordinator for a model casting for Webbie's clothing line "Bad Chick". Ive worked with Swisha House, Ice Age Ent. Been in a Fashion Show in New York hosted by Ryan Leslie. Videos, Magazines, Cd Covers, Flyers for Club Events, Spokes Model Positions for Ediboo Clothing in New York and Spokes Model for Hidef Auto Detail. 

BossLikeUs: 2011 is now here, what do you hope to accomplish this year?

Hi Def: This year I hope to having more sponsors, Travel and promote myself in major cities, work on my first Official Calendar for 2012, have my paid Official Website up and running.

BossLikeUs: Do you have any events coming up soon?

Hi Def: Right now im in Miami for the Core DJ Retreat....networking & promoting.  Next month I will be in New York for photo shoot, radio interview, and meeting with new connections. 

BossLikeUs: If you had the choice to be anything other than a model, what would it be?

Hi Def: Hmmm honestly because of how hard I have worked and how I feel I couldnt see myself doing anything else.

BossLikeUs: Where can we find more of your work? 


BossLikeUs: If you can have a photo shoot taken anyplace, where would it be? 

Hi Def: I would love to do a photo shoot on a island on a beach during sunset like Bahamas

BossLikeUs: Are you single? 

Hi Def: =(  Yes, I am single

Holly Daniels

BossLikeus: Favorite Color?

Hi Def: My favorite color is green

BossLikeus: Favorite Food?

Hi Def: My favorite food is PIZZA....Papa Johns to be exact

BossLikeus: What artist are you listening to right now? 

Hi Def: I listen to all kinds of music but, a artist that might get the repeat button right now is J Cole

BossLikeUs: Any last shoutouts or last words?

Hi Def: I would like to give a shoutout to my Mom and Dad for supporting me in my dream.  And my mom for being the best Mom-A-Ger (manager) we have the best teamwork going on.  And Thanks to everyone that supports me


1 comment:

matthew said...

wow she's simply stunning & a great model at that. keep up the good work holly ;)

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts