BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Monday, December 3, 2012

Chris Brown Talks Drake, Twitter and Love Life Rumors In XXL










Chris Brown is airing out his life in a new XXL Magazine cover story.









The embattled R&B star says he's "smartened up" to speculation over his life, including rumors -- which he's denied -- of once again dating Rihanna.
"One thing people often want me to talk about is my public love life. When it comes to my love life, the perception seems as though I am a player. But that's not true," he said. "Love is something I am still learning. It's just an obstacle that I haven't yet mastered. I think that's my biggest hurdle in life."

He also side-stepped questions about his relationship with Drake following the two men's attachment to a controversial bar fight.

"At the end of the day, I'm me, they're them. They rap, I sing," he said. "Totally different caliber. I rap, I play around on mixtapes. But our words don't collide as much as you'd think."

Brown addressed his Twitter use as well, telling the magazine he's stopped using it to vent.
"I haven't been as mature and thought-out in the past, so, me growing now, it's showing my progression," he said. "Now I mostly use it for marketing and promotions." 
However, Brown deleted his Twitter account on Sunday after a messy exchange with comedian Jenny Johnson, with insults tweeted from both sides. but came back Monday with an Instagram  photo and question for all his followers:

What would music today sound like if these kids didn't exist?

What is your opinion on all this.....Sound off below!

Follow Us @BossLikeUs

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts