BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Thursday, January 16, 2014

“Yeezianity”: Man Founds Church Based On Teachings Of Kanye West

Yes there is a  man who started the church of Yeezus!!

The folks over at Noisey, an extension of the publication Vice, found the founder of “Yeezianity” on Craigslist, spreading the word for those who are interested in becoming followers, and interviewed him. The founder, who wanted to stay anonymous, he says it’s all about helping people and believing in five principles, or “pillars,” which actually don’t say anything about ‘Ye, but play up on past statements he’s made in interviews about self-empowerment:

  • 1. All things created must be for the good of all
  • 2. No human being’s right to express themselves must ever be repressed
  • 3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange
  • 4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs
  • 5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man
  • Here are the highlights from Noisey’s interview with the unknown church starter and head of “Yeezianity”:


ON “YEEZIANITY” AND THE RESPONSE HE’S RECEIVED:

I created this thing about a month ago—and all I did was tweet it, and I don’t have a lot of Twitter followers, so that didn’t go anywhere. I was putting up other Craigslist ads and I just thought, “Well, let’s see where this goes.” I got some responses. I mean, you found it, so that’s pretty awesome.
The diversity has been substantial. There have been people who’ve sent me just straight up support—they must like the positive message about it. And then there are some people who’ve sent me a lot of Kanye hate mail, but that’s cool…Even a homeless dude sent me a reply, and asked if we could help him get on his feet. That’s why I want to stay anonymous. I can speak to whomever I want with authority, and they won’t know who I am. But on the whole, I mean, people who do and don’t know who Kanye is alike probably think this is absurd.

IF HE REALLY BELIEVES IN WHAT HE’S TALKING ABOUT:

I believe in what it is, and that’s real. But is there a real organized religion behind it? There is not. So right now, it’s just an idea…But it’s an idea, and before anything can manifest, it has to start as an idea. In a lot of ways, after I created it, I reflected on it and thought that this was just a rehashing of Christianity, but just throwing Yeezus instead of Jesus.
And you know what? That’s why I felt Kanye did it. He just put the name there. Jesus has all this baggage and all these connotations, and Yeezus is this new thing—and that’s why I say in the “Our Savior” part of the site, “We don’t speak of his public persona.” Because Yeezus is when Kanye elevates to that god-level, which I feel like we all have the potential to do. That’s why if it takes off, in the future, people would forget Kanye and his antics, and instead focus on what the message is.

WHY HE LOVES KANYE…

First of all, he is the most honest person in our culture. He has the highest moral standards and highest integrity. He is the most creative person. And as it’s typical with creative people, he gets a lot of flack from the lower minded masses. It’s not even that they don’t like him, it’s that they don’t know what he’s doing because the press gives it this negative spin all the time. And now it’s people feed on it so it’s this constant negative trance. But, like, College Dropout is probably still my favorite album of all-time. When I was a teenager, I was a little lost and there were a lot of times I didn’t have that person who was that underdog, who’s coming up. And when he was coming up at first, the whole world was different. This was the George W. Bush-era where 50 Cent was the leader of the culture, and that whole jersey mentality, that whole gangster mentality was prevalent. And this guy, when he first came out, people were calling him gay because he would wear nice clothes. But there was something about it—all those songs, “Through the Wire,” “All Falls Down,” “Slow Jamz”—there’s a force that attracts me to him. I didn’t plan on buying his first album. This was back when Sam Goody was around. I saw College Dropout in Sam Goody and I was like, “I want this.” There was something about the cover, something about it. And the day I heard it, it was like some kind of drug. I didn’t know that those kind of things could be said or could be done.
This guy says that he does believe in God, but also has an appreciation for what he thinks West stands for.

Check out the full interview over at Noisey

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts