BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

[Video] T.I Interview With The Breakfast Club Power 105.1


T.I. stops by and talks new track with Iggy Azalea called - No Mediocre
and  T.I. briefly addressed Azealia Banks' attempt to call him out once again. "No Mediocre" is T.I.'s newest single and Banks tweeted that his wife, Tiny, is mediocre.

 T.I. "Who is that? [Referring to Azealia Banks] She throwing shots?"

Charlmagne Tha God: "Yeah. She said that you don't want no mediocre but have you seen your wife? Why does she continue to poke at you?"

T.I. "Now listen man, I think one thing that I have always maintained is a no tolerance policy when it come to me and my families [sic]. I'm not finna tough wrestle with nobody. Me and whoever, we got an issue? When I see him I'ma address that issue. It ain't gon' go the way they want it to go. I believe she better back down off that plank 'cause it's sharks out there."


Check it all out yourself below:

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts