BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Friday, December 31, 2010

ThatstarnameRah Multitalented-Photographer- Silsbee,TX


A Boss Like Us Interview
"
ThatStarNameRah"

Www.Twitter.com/
ThatStarNameRah  | Www.Youtube.com/ThatStarNameRah | Www.Myspace.com/tsnrphotography
“I don't believe in "men work" or "women work" when God blessed everyone with 2 arms 2 feet and a brain to use.”

 Boss Like Us likes to hear about every hustle that is out there in the world & with BLU being a female organized company we love to hear about another female doing everything she can to build her name and perfecting her art. Boss Like Us had a chance to sit down with this multitalented photographer/entrepreneur named Rah & ask her a few questions about whom she is and what she hopes to accomplish with her work.


BossLikeUs:
Where are you from & how old are you?

Rah: I'm From Silsbee, Texas and I'm 20 years old.

BossLikeUs: What all do you do besides photography?

Rah: MUSIC (Rap/Sing), Graphic Design, Videography, and Computer Tech. etc.

BossLikeUs: How long have you been doing all of this?

Rah: I've been doing this since the 7th grade.

BossLikeUs: What do you hope to accomplish by doing all of this?

Rah: As far photography takes me, I plan to make a great success out of it. I want to meet up with some great models, artists, etc.. That has all sorts of fashions, to help me elevate in my career.

BossLikeUs: If you could pick doing something other then what you have told me what would it be & why?                           

Rah: Play basketball overseas, basketball has always been my main love growing up as a kid, but once I got out of high school, it's like I decided to let it go. I was a very talented ball player, as well.


BossLikeUs: Do you feel that as a female its kind of hard doing the work that you do?

Rah: As a female, NOTHING is hard in this case if I'm trying to pursue. I don't believe in "men work" or "women work" when God blessed everyone with 2 arms 2 feet and a brain to use.

BossLikeUs:
What type of photos would you like to take that you haven’t quite got a chance to do yet?

Rah: I'll say nude, not to be sexual, but I just love the art of nudity. That's all.

BossLikeUs:
Is there any other place where we can find your work?

Rah: You can check out SOME of my old work back on myspace, www.myspace.com/tsnrphotography . There you can check out my graphic work as well.

OK now its time for the FAST FIVE!!!!

BossLikeUs:
Are you single?

Rah: No, I'm not. I'm very dedicated to the girl I'm with.

BossLikeUs: Favorite color?

Rah: Green & Red.

BossLikeUs:
Favorite food?

Rah: Shrimp

BossLikeUs: If you could date any one in the world who would it be?

Rah: Sounds weird, but Lady Gaga.
Mainly because, we share like the same interests & we have that same personality that likes to spark the viewers. I love how she's free with the world; I'm the same way. I'll say whatever, do whatever, long as it makes me feel OPEN :)

BossLikeUs: Any last shout out?

Rah: To my girlfriend, Lavadia. I love her with all my heart and I thank her for every ounce of support she's given.


Rah is a very inspiring young lady with a lot to offer the world if you would like to check out her work feel free to look on our Showcase page Or the other links provided.

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts