BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A.N.T. The MC - Dallas, TX

Anthony Siddall also known as A.N.T. of Dallas, TX has dedicated his life to speaking on his outlook on life and strives to continue to entertain, inspire and inform his listener with every track he puts down. BLU has a chance to get in an interview with A.N.T. so enjoy & get to know him more.

A Boss Like Us Interview
"A.N.T.”
“I been blessed with a gift to lyrically break down the up's and down's that we all go through.”

BossLikeUs: Where are you from & how old are you?


A.N.T.: Product of Parkland Hospital in Dallas, TX & I am in my prime at the age of 23.

BossLikeUs: How long have you been doing rapping?

A.N.T.: I been rapping since I could talk. Lol.. I really been rapping my whole life

BossLikeUs: How would you describe your music?
A.N.T.

A.N.T.: In 1 word... LIFE. I been blessed with a gift to lyrically break down the up's and down's that we all go through.


 BossLikeUs: Who are your influences?

A.N.T.: Now that’s a long list... but just to name a few Kirk Franklin, Lauryn Hill, Jay Z, Lupe and Kanye


BossLikeUs: What do you believe will be the most challenging part of your music journey?


A.N.T.: That’s the stage of the journey I'm on now.. Just tryna get my foot in the door. With so many other rappers out there it's not an easy task getting the world to listen to you.


BossLikeUs: Do you have any live performance experience?


A.N.T.: A BUNCH.. I started performing at a very young age. Recently I've been performing at college events across Texas.



BossLikeUs: There are a lot of people out who want to be rappers, what makes you different?


A.N.T.: I think it’s my lyrical content, concepts and creativity. I only rap about things I know and put a whole lot of thought into every verse. I paint pictures and make music that people can relate to. 
BossLikeUs: 2011 is now here… What do hope to accomplish this year?

A.N.T.: Get better as an artist.. Increase my fan base.. And get a song in radio rotation


BossLikeUs: Do you have an upcoming projects or showcases that we should look out for?


A.N.T.: Sitcom Season 3!!!.. The mixtape should be complete by the end of March..


BossLikeUs: If you can work with any artists in the next upcoming projects who would it be and why?

A.N.T.: Lauryn Hill because..... She’s LAURYN HILL!!! lol.. & Kanye.. Musical genius.



BossLikeUs: Where can we find more of your work?

A.N.T.: http://www.reverbnation.com/ANTtheMC
BossLikeUs: What music are you listening to right now?

A.N.T.: J.Cole "Friday Night Lights".... FIRE


BossLikeUs: Do you have any last shout outs or anything else you would like to add?


A.N.T.: Shout out to BossLikeUs.com! Campus Kingz Dj's, Pikture Perfect Photography.. And be sure to check out my video for Timing Is Everything ft D. Hayes on YouTube

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts