BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pikture Perfekt Photography- Dallas, TX

Known throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth area Jeremy Dixon managed to create a business that not only made him happy but profitable as well. Being the entertaining person he is he continues to grow his name through his photography. BLU got in an interview with Dixon and got to know him a little more.

A Boss Like Us Interview
“Jeremy Dixon”
Pikture Perfekt Photography"
I get to meet so many great people with my Photography I don’t think I would change it for anything"

BossLikeUs: Where are you from & how old are you?

J.D.: Dallas, TX, Born and raised, with help from Beaumont and Corpus Christi...lol

BossLikeUs: How long have you been doing photography?

J.D.: since as long as I could pick up a camera, but the shots weren't always good, seeing as how I was 5, but as the years progressed it became a hidden talent, in High School I was the D.E.C.A. 'Media' Officer in charge of photo and video. Long story short, I bought a cam in Jan. 2008 and I have been taking over Dallas since.


J. Dixon
BossLikeUs: How did Pikture Perfekt come about?

 J.D.: back in 2007 I was chilling chopping (talking) it up with Bryan Blue of 'Unkommon Kolor" <--- Google it) and he was talking about how he is going to have UK on the map and he needed a photographer, so I was like man let’s keep it all in the family, so I bought a cam and it’s been history since. "Pikture Perfekt" came from an event, Blue, me and other friends called ourselves 'Fresh 2 Def' and we had a Pikture Perfect Party, so I was like Blue, and my name is going to be Pikture Perfekt! And History had begun!

BossLikeUs: Most feels that photography is an easy gig to get in to & that all you need is a camera and a little knowledge in Photoshop. What is your opinion on that?

 J.D.: Photography, itself, is easy, but it takes a real good eye to visualize, imagine, create, and execute the proper skills. ANYONE can pick up a camera and snap shots, but it takes some skill to aim and shoot. And as far as 'Photoshop' I have only used it for placing logos, not to make anyone look fake!


BossLikeUs: Pikture Perfekt has a lot of buzz going around in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth Area; can you give us a few names of people that you’ve worked with and places you have shot?

J.D.:  I have been able to shoot people like A.N.T, B-Hamp, Wreckamic, Chalie Boy, DeWun Music, Dorrough Music, Bay Bay, Teflon, Tekniq, T.O. Greg Ellis, Roy Williams, B-10, not to mention all of my Perfekt Peeps I see in the clubs! As far as places, anywhere the money is, is good with me!

BossLikeUs: 2011 is now here… What do hope to accomplish this year?

J.D.:  I plan on becoming more established as a photographer, creating job opportunities with my company, I hope to have my studio space/building and I want to see next year and all it has to offer.

BossLikeUs: If you had the choice to be something other than be a photographer what would it be?

J.D.:  I would be a fisherman, somewhere fishing in SE/Texas or Corpus area, just fishing my Life away, but I get to meet so many great people with my Photography I don’t think I would change it for anything, but fishing...lol

BossLikeUs: Where can we find more of your work?

J.D.: Facebook is the thing now so, that’s where I’m at! www.piktureperfekt.com coming soon!

BossLikeUs: If you can shoot anyone at anyplace, who and where would it be?

J.D.: I would want to shoot the person reading this where ever they want...lol but I think I would want to shoot a historical figure in their 'hay-day' MLK, Johnny C at the OJ trial, M. Jackson dancing, something like that.


BossLikeUs: Are you single?

J.D.: yes I am, sucks on them cold nights, but it’s about to warm up! lol


BossLikeUs: What music are you listening to right now?

J.D.: Moment for Life - Nikki and Drake


BossLikeUs: Any last shout outs?

J.D.: S/O to everyone that has had the opportunity to be in front of my camera, all of the promoters that I have worked with, Rappers, models, actors, athletes, babies, animals...lol all that! Truth be told, I wouldn't be anywhere without the people in my everyday life, I Love You all, and I hope to have a great future with you. S/O to everyone that hasn't been 'Pikture Perfekt' I’m in DALLAS, come see me!

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts