BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

[Pics] Lil' Scrappy & Erica on The Cover of Rolling Out Magazine


Lil Scrappy and his fiancée Erica are covering this month’s issue of Rolling Out and the mag sat down with the couple, and their daughter Emani, to give readers an inside look on why what seemed to be a dysfunctional union on-screen works so well in real time.

In the interview, Scrappy touched on his issues with how he was portrayed on the show, and his disappointment with the fact that people assumed he was a bad father:
“They kept saying I was a bad father,” he shared while on set for his rolling out cover shoot.
As he reviewed his photos through my camera’s viewfinder, he continued. “That was the one thing that kept getting to me. It was messed up because they heard Erica say one thing, and then they took it and ran with it. I have always been there for Erica and Emani, so it kind of got to me when they would say that…I’m not like these other baby daddy dudes out here. I really take care of mine.”
Another gem in the interview, Erica expressed what she took from her time on the series, and where she’s at right now:
“I’m in a very good place in my life right now,” she shared, while watching Scrappy take some solo photos. “I learned so much about myself through this process with the show, and now I’m just looking forward to this next chapter in my life.”
Here’s to hoping that these two will tie the knot soon (and not have like a 8-10-year engagement) But we’re happy to see that these two might actually have a shot at being a happy family for their little lady.
Sorry Shay.
Check out some more photos from the shoot, and be sure to check out the interview the two lovebirds gave to Rolling Out at their site.





Can we say CUUUUTTTE! 

Follow Us @BossLikeUs For More News & Updates

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts