BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

[Video] Is Justin Bieber Retiring?

Justin Bieber sat down with LA’s Power 106 radio station yesterday an announced that he’s retiring from music. He told listeners: 
‘After the new album, I’m actually retiring man. I’m retiring.’

For those of you who don’t know, his new album Journals is due out next week.

Radio host Big Boy, reacted by exclaiming ‘What?’ and an audible gasp could be heard from the radio program’s cast of characters moments after Justin announced the news.

However while Bieber seemed adamant at first, following their reaction, he backtracked slightly suggesting he has not quite made up his mind: 
‘I want to grow as an artist and I’m taking a step out, I want my music to mature.’
He finished up his announcement with:
 ‘I’m here solely for my fans and for the music.’


No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts