BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Monday, June 11, 2012

Nas Interviews with Philly's Power 99fm Talks About Kelis, His Daughter & Nicki Manji

Nas's new cover "Life is Good" displays his Ex'Wife Kelis's wedding dress (Yes it is the real dress) He states that the cover explains his life right now and Not only talks about the cover but, what happen between him & His Ex, his latest single "Daughters" & Nicki Manji!

Its really no secret that Nas has had a pretty rough few years but, he believes that this album will show his listeners whats really going on with him and how he still is Hip Hop!

In his interview will Power 99fm Nas talks about many topics

About the dress Kelis Left Behind:

"Yes, it was the real dress. It was in the crib. I didn’t know what to do with it. I don’t think Kelis intentionally left the dress there. I think that was just one of the things that was left behind. I saw it, and it was like ‘wow’, and it’s still in the crib so…I’m not sure if she left it on purpose or what, but I thought it was a good one. I was like “ohh she stung me with that one.” I been through things [that] I thought only happens on TV."

About His Relationship with His Daughter:

"There are a lot of child fathers. What it makes you do is grow up. Unfortunately we’re young and still trying to live life, but it’s a serious thing, especially in the hood we are looked at as absent dads. My thing right now is men being men. It’s hard out there, and its really hard when you got a crazy baby mother situation, but men, we gotta be men. I’m speaking to fathers out there, especially who have daughters because we’re like their first love. We’re the first love of their life. We gotta represent, or the streets gonna raise them, and you know what happens when the streets raise women. There are some strong women out there, but as fathers we really need to be there. I’m trying to be better. I wish there was things I did better. I can’t erase the past so I’m just saluting all the dads out there who have sons and daughters."
_Source
Life Is Good Album:
   
Him & His Daughter Relationship:
   
Being in Nicki Minaj's "Right By My Side" Video :
Follow Us On Twitter @BossLikeUs

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts