BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Thursday, June 21, 2012

LHHATL- Mimi Faust Talks Relationship w/ Stevie J

It seems that everyone is waiting for the new episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta to premier so that we can find out more about this Love Triangle that is going on between Joseline, Mimi & Stevie J.


It Seems as if Joseline revealed more than the eyes cared to see on her twitter two days ago (Click HERE For More Info), Stevie J seems to be more entertained by the drama the worried about his relationship with the mother of his child Mimi. This time around Mimi wanted to clear the air about her and Stevie and tell a little bit about her side of the story in a interview with The Jasmine Brand 


Here is a little recap of the interview below:
"On how long she and Stevie have been together and if they were together while he dated rapper/actress Eve:We have known each other for 15 years, we have had a born again, off again relationship and I really wanted to clear that up… When Stevie was in other relationships, we absolutely were not together.”

when she found out about her cast-mate Joseline and Stevie’s rumored girlfriend #2:“When I’m at home with my daughter, I don’t know what Stevie’s doing when he leaves the house. Stevie will say I’m going to the studio. I’m not going to the studio to check on Stevie, I’m at home with my daughter. So I had no idea who Joseline was, I had no idea she was his artist, I had no idea they were even working together… What everybody else was seeing, I wasn’t privy to. All I knew is he was going to work, and I’m at home with my daughter.”

On if rumors that Joseline was born a man are true:She’s not a man, she’s absolutely a woman. She was pregnant… She’s a woman.
It gets more interesting has you read and actually listen to the interview


Follow Us @BossLikeUs For Updates & News
Like Our Facebook Page HERE

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts