BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Saturday, June 15, 2013

[Audio] 2 Chainz and His Bodyguards Speak To Hot 107.9 About Getting Robbed & Shot At


2 Chainz sat with Atlanta radio station Hot 107.9 to talk about getting robbed and shot at in San Francisco last Sunday, why he ran. and the aftermath of the incident.

"Dude ran up, I saw the gun before I saw him," 2 Chainz said. "People were saying he was skipping. [But] he couldn't hold [the gun] because it was so big. That's why I took off running. There was another dude with a black hoodie on that I didn;t see when I took off running up the sidewalk. That's when I knew it wasn't like another episode of 'Punk'd.' When I got back on the sidewalk, dude just started shooting. I had bullet fragments in my hair. I went down as soon as he bust. I think he thought he shot me. I had my jogging pants on. I think that's why I fell because they started sagging. I had a wallet that had a chain on it. I think he thought he was getting my chains. I had all my chains on. I had my watch. I don't think the dude even took my phones. I think they just fell."

 According to MTV, Tity Boi's bodyguard, Harold "Hammer Strength" Folsom, called into Columbus, Ohio, radio station Power 107.5 on Thursday to talk about the incident.


They pointed the guns at us and we was like 'Whoa!' We thought it was a joke for a minute. We looked at them, we stopped, kinda paused. We thought it was a joke. Then all we heard was, '2 Chainz, give it up.' So we like stood there and didn't do anything, and we kinda like froze, 'cause we wanted to see if this was real. All of a sudden, the next thing you know, 2 Chainz kinda like backed up a little bit. And then he said, 'Give it up. Give it up.' And then all of a sudden he took off. He took off running first. When he took off running, we took off running. Then all of a sudden these dudes, they just start shooting. I don't know where they shot at.

TMZ got it all like we just left and left him standing there, and we just took off. But he started running first, and we took off after he took off. So I don't know what they trying to make it seem like. The bottom line is he just fell, the dude he grabbed his wallet from him, and his cell phone from him, and that's all they took. He has his chains on him, his bracelet and all that, and all his jewelry with him and they ain't touch none of that.

 Folsom said the robbery was suspicious and he suspect someone had set them up.

We know it was a setup so, that's why he told the police we will handle it.

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts