BIG Company

our website isComing Soon

In the mean time connect with us with the information provided

Copyright © Boss Like Us | Marketing Team | |
BossLikeUs | Contact Us Today For Your Next Web Design

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Entertainment News

Find Us On Facebook

Events

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Recent Comments

Follow on Facebook

New Music

Popular Content

Video Interview

Chungi Taylor

Podcast

About us

Indie Artist

Featured Post (TOP)

Music Video

Monday, June 24, 2013

[Article] Different Strokes For Different Folks - @JWill214

The world would be boring if everyone thought the same way. I am a free thinker even though it can make me come off looking crazy/stupid. I just dont believe in cookie cutter thoughts. A lot of people are afraid to share their actual feelings or ideas. Quoting my favorite rapper Joe Budden:
"Niggas cant speak they mind what the fuck they got  mouth for?"
After this article you will either agree or shake your head in disbelief.

I rated J Cole's album "Born Sinner" a 7 out of 10. Last time I checked that isnt a bad rating. The magazine "XXL" rated it a L according to my source converts to a 7 on the XXL grading scale. Now mind yall, I had this album preordered on iTunes and I was excited for its release. I only listened to a few songs that had leaked and I liked them. Plus his single with Miguel is pretty catchy as well. I listened to it the night it came out and after a first listen I was touched or blown away by any song. I started thinking well maybe I didnt listen hard enough so I went ahead and listened to it again. Nope, I still had the same train of thought.


The album is a good album, but  people  today think if I say something isnt "great" or a "classic" they take it as it is not good. Born Sinner is an improvement from Cole's debut album. I think Cole had better singles than last time and his promotion was great with the youtube series he had going.  In my facebook group "Hiphop the Minority" I am a lone wolf with this opinion. Now as I said earlier in this piece that XXL rated it a L so it may not be a popular opinion but, it isnt too far fetched for a major company to put that out to the public.

signing out.......

J Will co founder of Hiphop the Minority

No comments:

Why to Choose RedHood?

Popular Posts

Popular Posts